The most beautiful place in the world, very close to mom and dad, becomes even safer if you pay attention to a few things.
- The baby is seated in the correct position when the wearer can kiss the baby's head without any problems.
- Nothing should interfere with the nose and mouth and disturb breathing.
- The baby's knees should be higher than the bottom, the legs spread wide and bent.
- The correct fit of the wrap must be checked regularly while it is being worn. The back and neck should be well supported by the wrap.
- When bending over, the child must stay close to the body.
- So that the baby is not injured during the first attempts to tie the sling, we recommend practicing on the bed (soft landing) first. A second person gives help.
- When tying the sling, it is important that the baby is secured with one hand whenever possible.
- For saftey reasons, the sling should be checked for cracks, holes or other damage before each use.
- The baby must not be carried face forward in the sling. This puts too much strain on the back and the baby is exposed to too many impressions without protection.
The safety of the baby is the responsibility of the parents.
Please read our safety instructions and the wrapping instructions carefully and contact a midwife or babywearing consultant if anything is unclear.
Have fun wearing!